TAGAYTAY GETAWAY

January 21, 2016



January 16, 2016

A supposed to be foodtrip turned out to a short roadtrip at Tagaytay!
Last Saturday, January 16, 2015, my cousins and I planned to have a dinner
together since that's the only time we're all available.
But in the middle of our way to the place, an idea of going to Tagaytay
came out.




I'm wearing my statement shirt that bought online.
@tumblrshirts_


And my boyfriend jeans that I also bought online. 
@kirinkirin


And mandals from my cousin. 





#bloggerpose101


Hi there from Fantasy World's castle. We used to go there when
we were little. But I think it's now closed or under renovation.




My main. Nicole on my right and Arianne on my left. 




Groupfie! Lucky there are people there too. We asked one to
take a photo of us. It was so embarrassing but look, we're complete here. 










Of course the trip wouldn't be complete without selfies. 






Truly Yours, Tram.
xx













You Might Also Like

0 comments