Sofee's
February 12, 2016This cute, minimalistic, and sweet cafe I found near our stay, is Sofee's. Located at National Highway San Pascual, Batangas, right across 7eleven San Pascual. I accidentaly discovered it when I was walking home and saw this little quirky place.
They have this cute hanging pictures with sweet words for cakes and stuffs.
This one on the is my favorite it says "There is always time for Tea & Cake" which is true, I mean who has no time for a delight?
They offer different varieties of cupcakes with a price so cheap but has a priceless taste.
Mine, I got Chocolate Banana Cake and my cousin got Salted Caramel Cake. Both tastes like heaven. And also what I love about this place is, they also have books and let you read. But the book I got here on the pic is just a props (lol). Because we don't have a time to stay too long, but I promised to come back and read this also to taste the other cakes they offer. Isn't it a world for you too? Cakes, teas, books and stuffs. This is what world is for me, indeed.







0 comments
Say something about this post.