He Brews Cafe Batangas

February 12, 2016







As I'm starting my blogging carrer (chos), I often go to places that I can feature on my blog. And here, I will feature, He Brews Cafe. Located at P. Burgos St.,Batangas City. They got the concept of the design from the bible, containing bible verses on the walls. They sel jars and books on a very affordable price.

 


And they have this #JESUS, which I find really cool. These are the books that they also sell, books related to Jesus and Christianity, all for Php 100-150. They also have books that aren't related to bible, fictional books and novels like : Twilight, Divergent, and John Green Books. So, If you like, you can read a book there while you are having your pleasure with the food and drinks they have. 


We had Chicken Lollipop, Liempo BBQ, Korean Chicken Wings and Carbonara plus the Lemonade that quenched our thirst.  The foods are all delicious with a price for students to afford. If you are food lover like me, don't miss this kind of food and place only in He Brews Cafe! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Say something about this post.