WASH YOUR SOUL CLEAN
May 10, 2016
Wash your soul clean, as how I wash mine with beach waters.
May 10, 2016
Perks of living near the ocean. I get to see the amazing beauty of the sea, skin to water. I also get to see the sunrise and the ever enchanting sunset in our place. Growing up near the ocean is really fun because you can always play with it anytime you want. My cousins and I spend most of our time playing and swimming and it's okay with our parents because they don't have to worry because they can watch us.
Today, I went to the seashore alone. Remembering those days when we were young. We're so young that our only problems back then was how to perfect your sandcastle. I reminisced every little memories I made with this place. My home. My forever home.
I enjoyed the waves and the smell of ocean.

Today, I washed my soul clean with salt water.
♥




0 comments